Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Bring it on!!!

I was a very quiet child as my mom believed that children should be seen and not heard. When I first went to school it took me a very long time to realize I could actually talk there. Maybe I am! I was always the good child who didn't dare do anything to upset others or put a foot out of place. I always did as I was told and over the years have been taught the “rules”. But if we all painted in exactly the same style, or manner, wouldn't’t our art become boringly monotonous? I am still very much a dreamer and many of my childhood dreams have come true.

If my life had been a book it has a happy ending after a disaster of a start. My childhood and teenage years were not the kind I would wish to repeat but I think possibly we need to suffer in some way so that when things do go right they are all the more wonderful. Like sunshine after the storm…JJ

I am in love with life. I give and it keeps giving back. I love people I meet and would love to surround myself constantly with positive energy. I have had to learn some very hard lessons over the years and I am at a stage where I know what is important to me…Apart from my family there have been many people who have inspired and encouraged me..I found myself always blessed to have them in my life …!!!

I am lucky that I have a very balanced life. Surprisingly because, with all event happening in my life , one would expect me to be ruled by problems. But I strongly believe variety is important and my family do come first. I have a fantastic parents & Family and my son  is now 13 & he mean the world to me ..to him I will always be just a Mum !!
I’m no longer just thankful for what my life can become in the future… I’m not just thankful for the opportunity that I have going forward.…I’m thankful for what I have had, and for what I have right now.

Another way to say this is that if I had to die tomorrow, or two years from now, I wouldn't panic. I wouldn't say, “But I haven’t lived!” Instead I’d say, “I've lived a good life, and I’m happy to go.” Now, I would likely be emotional and wouldn't e able to maintain that perspective, but it’s what I would be thinking were I able to.

It’s a new year, and I am old enough to welcome a blank page to crowd it with experiences and memories..  I’m ready and eager and there’s no stopping me! It would seem that 2014 is going to be my luckiest, busiest and a most successful year.. with lots of opportunities to spend time with my family and friends !!!

No comments: