Monday, August 24, 2009

yuppy ...!!! Vacation time

Going Home for Vacation! I am going home (India ) to spend some time with my family after eight months apart, and I get to stay only two weeks with them…but still something is better than nothing….!!

I was eagerly waiting for this vacation, because lately I felt a bit tired and therefore my activities dragged a little.

I will be leaving on 18th sep and can’t wait to be with my family. I'm rushing, packing, shopping and yes jumping with joy right now. So excited!!

It’s been eight long months away from family, friends and country. It’s been so long that I’ve forgotten what being with family is like.

I have a long list of things to do but being with my family takes priority. I foresee a hectic trip with quite a bit of travel.

Hope to come back refreshed!!!

No comments: