Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When ppl take me for granted …I would …


It's a irritating feeling when I am too nice, too good to people and they try to taking me for granted…


It is even harder when ppl come up with a long line of excuses to justify their act. in such cases I try to keep myself busy with my work, family and everything….Most of the time I’ll just sleep off and probably try to schedule some time to cut myself off from the world and be alone organizing/rearranging things at home that’s makes me feel relaxed …



I was a people pleaser I used to trust ppl easily but not now.After couple of such experience …now I most of the times give some time and to see if I have a place in their life or not ??If someone is taking you for granted as far I'm as concerned they have already weakened the relationship. I stop worrying about their feelings.



I grew up with hearing "it's better to give than receive" But one can give til they are all exhausted and stressed. It's worth breaking up such relationship …Than to have internal temper and ruin health. . What I give is usually what I want to get back from them...And I should realize it must come from their heart.



According to me what we need are friends where the friendship is equal treated not one sided...Where you feel free to be you..



Guess it happens to most of us, we go around life doing what we are supposed to do for others and then even more if we love them. But do people tend to take for granted those attentions?



Not too many people can read minds so it is my duty to be clear and to the point, even though I also believe that at times silence can speak volumes both ways. It’s a matter of intuition and who I’m dealing with and for how long I’ve known them.



I don’t call many people; I can count them with only one hand. I like to dedicate myself and make relationships grow but I can’t do that with a lot of individuals, so I hand pick them. I can’t do it if the other person doesn't do the same with me.



I don’t take anyone for granted and don’t let others take me for granted either.

3 comments:

Joy_Me said...

Hey Roops,

Gud blog! What you said is absolutely true..no relationship can be one-sided and there is no point in thinking about them and feeling bad about it.It is always better to have few best friends than many friends whom we don't click with.Looking forward to your next blog..Is this one of ur new year resolution?To post more blogs;-)

Sairoopa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sairoopa said...

Thanks Jyo :)