Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My sis ..My Best Friend




As children we would dream of becoming adults. But as adults we would wish how cool it would be to go back to the childhood with zero responsibility and infinite innocence!!!
After all we are human beings and would always dream of possessing what we don't have now !!!

I miss my childhood where I raced up the hills and hid behind trees and bushes till my sister found me....I miss the rain and the mud where we jumped and splashed water
at each other.

Me and my sis we've had our share of arguments , we used fight over nothing ... I always used to dominate as a elder sis.
She and me quite opposite in everything . she used to be very calm ,silent and not much mingle wid ppl. I was opposite.

She is calm n cool and don’t take thngs much seriously as I do ..for me every a silly matters used to bother ...
She is my secret keepers , a friend ..SOMETIMES silly,fussy
She is very particular about what she wear …We compete in dressing up, . We barrow each others clothes ..sometimes fight over this issue.
many times we messed up things and got punished..
We have shared so much ...TEARS AND LAUGHTER. she was ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR me.
 

After my marriage ..i stared missing her and so did she …she turn out to be my best pal ..she stood by my side, helping fix my problems..encouraging me to face life then I realize my lil sis is no more a kid .

Today things are changed so much we are no more kids...She is so far from me ..yet nearest to my heart...miss her so very much ...
MY SISTER MY VERY BEST FRIEND MY LOVE FOR HER WILL NEVER END
NO MATER WHAT ....SHE IS PART OF ME..

what would i do without U? Love ya sis !!!

No comments: