Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Dreams ,Goals, Desires ..Unlimited !


Although man by nature is greedy..we're also balanced beings and capable of controlling our desires and emotions.

I don't know if I have achieved all I want to achieve in my life. But then again life is full of unexpected twists and turns so my goals are changing as I am getting older.
I was just wondering where this is going to end. The desire for money/power/fame/everything !!! wont there be a point in life when I will be contended with that all that I have achieved ?

I want to make a mark in this world to prove to others and myself that what I am . That's why I try to do so many different things ..

In Some point of life I realize that I am alone all through my life doing something different, something unique, something unexplainable in order to fulfill my goals. Still I don't feel fully satisfied with my success, my power, my position, my money, and with anything that I have, then what can satisfy me?". This is something that I want to know…!

There are so many twists in life. As I am growing older I am not contented of what I have just achieved because I urge for more . The moment I get to reach my goal, I find a new one. Achievement in life has no ending …. I guess No human satisfied in achieving what they want in life.

My Achievements never satisfied me , they're merely another starting point It is an endless cycle and I believe it never stops… therefore I want to explore my abilities until life decides to leave me.

As long as I live it has to be purposeful, and the moment I attach purpose to it - I bring in the desire to excel in my purpose.
Above all … when I cross all the phases of my life and reach the last stage… still would like to go on chasing my dreams as long as life exists … COZ The better I do, I know there is best ahead of me.

No comments: